The Best Things about my Workshops are:
• Small Groups – no more than 6 photographers (they all sold out last year)
• Lots of Hands on – you will leave with hundreds of photographs
• You learn why something works so you can apply it to any situation. We hit the fundamentals of lighting hard before we do anything else. You don’t learn lighting setups – you learn what each light does and why it works. You don’t learn poses, you learn each element of how to pose and what works on different body types and styles.
• We will work with EVERY kind of lighting, Ambient, Window, Off Camera Flash outdoors, Studio Strobe and Continuous, 1-2-3-4-5 light setups, LED, Ring-lights and reflectors.
• At least 4 different models, so that if you are building a portfolio you will have one.
• Bring a laptop and we’ll do workflow using ACDsee, Lightroom, Photoshop, Creating Actions
• It’s a constant open forum too as we’ll discuss every aspect of running a photography business
• Once you attend a workshop you can use me as a resource to guide you through using these techniques, critiquing your work and answering any kind of questions you have.
• These workshops are for experienced hobbyist, beginning professionals, and experienced professionals looking to refine their work. It focuses on Fashion and the Senior Photography Industry
We will start in the studio going over the fundamentals of lighting. Then we’ll apply what we learn to shooting outdoors with ambient light, reflectors, Off Camera Flash and LED lighting for fill. We’ll take advantage of this great location and shoot wildflowers, maybe get wet in a stream and use great locations in my village as well. We’ll learn how to get even more out of Magic Hour shooting. We’ll come back into the studio to do Fashion and Creative lighting and posing. We will also spend some time on workflow, using ACDSee, Lightroom and Photoshop. This course will help you if you are a beginning or experienced professional and is designed specifically for the senior photography industry. Nothing is off limits and we'll stay until ALL of your questions are answered.
The cost is $449
Workshop at YOUR location. We would love to bring the show to you! Models, lighting, everything. If you have a studio or a great location to meet we can schedule something in your area, with your business or photography club. Contact me at 614 519 4794 or fill out the form and I will contact you!
One on One or Two one Mentoring. Call or message me and we can set something up!
Click Here to see my teaching style. I am honored to be part of the Focus Tour and this video is from an event I was a part of. I'm teaching "Fashion Posing and Lighting for Seniors"